LAST REVISED: 05/09/2020
- Founded: August 25th, 2009
- Guildmaster: Jason Firewalker
- Co-Guildmasters: Kat Five Knives, John Foulroberts
- Guild Server: Bequermo
- Motto: "From the fire we are born stronger."
- Guild Colors: Black and red
- Guild Flag: (click to enlarge)
Dark Archive has a guild Discord that is available to our members. There are no requirements to join it. You may join the Discord at any time - it is also open to the public. Message an Officer for an invite link!
Our Discord server reflects all of our rules and policies stated on our official rules page and is monitored by our Officers.
Joining the Discord server is by no means a requirement for our members, however it is required to participate in Veteran and Officer duty should the member desire to pursue a higher position within the guild.
HOW TO BECOME AN OFFICER
Members are nominated for officership at an Officer Meeting. In order to qualify to become an officer, the following requirements must be met:
- Minimum cumulative time spent in guild must total 3 months.
- Demonstration of leadership
- Demonstration of adept social skills
- Demonstration of a willingness to help others
- Knowledge and respect for the Guild Rules
- Be registered on the guild site (free)
- Be willing to download and use Discord in order to participate in Officer duties.
- After promotion, officers must be willing to contribute to and use our database program.
After nomination and approval from the other Officers, a 2 week training period will commence. During this time, the Officer in training (“Petty Officer”) will be promoted to Veteran status and will be expected to lead a guild event, admit new members, and answer questions asked by other Officers concerning rules and their enforcement.
The Petty Officer will also need to be registered on the guild site as well as a member of the Discord server.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS?
Have questions about the guild or want to report an issue to us? Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. It is our goal to reflect positivity in the community and within the game and we will strive to correct any issues as they arise with our members.